By Dr. Greg Jorgensen
Rio Rancho, NM – www.gregjorgensen.com
Come join with the AAO Committee on Technology at the upcoming 2014 Annual Session in New Orleans for a full day of technology information. In 2013 we had a great technology track that was well attended and received. Building on what we learned from your feedback we are offering another full-day technology symposium at this year’s meeting.
Over the next several weeks we are going to publish a series of blog articles about each of the topics we’ll be covering.
Here is a short summary:
- Online Reputation Management: So you Got a Bad Review
- Electronic Records Transfer: Do you Use Email to Transfer Records? Is it HIPAA Compliant?
- Optical Scanners: Eliminating Impressions From Your Practice
- 3-D Printer Technology: Time for a Plaster-less Practice?
- Creative Technology for Your Orthodontic Practice
- Is Cloud Computing Right for Your Practice? What you Need to be Asking Vendors
The Technology Track will be all in one room on Saturday, April 26th. Please come join us and bring your questions and comments along to share!